MSK assessment programme pilot
This project will enhance the Working Body service by linking a series of healthcare providers in one managed and audited journey. Currently being piloted with certain members.
- members seeking MSK support contact us (via telephone during working hours; members in pilot have online access 24/7)
- standard triage questionnaire routes member to clinically appropriate next step: physio (in person or via telephone) or remote specialist assessment
- remote specialist assessment service organises appropriate diagnostic imaging through a selected group of scanning facilities
- imaging uploaded to patient's individual Electronic Medical Record (providers and patients have access to the EMR)
- remote MDT assessment routes member to appropriate care, eg physio; sports medicine; orthopaedic consultant
- we aim to select physio, sports medicine and orthopaedic surgery providers on the evidence of good practice, based on our claims data, their self-reported practice data, adherence to professional standards, data sharing with registries and other criteria
- treatment authorised and carried out
- programme managed and audited by healthcare provider HBS UK.